- Another Week of Anthropocene Antics, May 26, 2013 – A Few Things Ill Considered on Time to talk about bees and flowers
- Mentalism on Risky Arctic oil rush
- Ken Wiwa-Saro, Delta del Niger i Shell « Des de la Mediterrània on Shell vs. Ken Saro Wiwa
- Another Week of GW News, October 28, 2012 – A Few Things Ill Considered on Wetlands are not wastelands
- Chada on Ripped-off by Genetic Engineering Techniques
Tagsaction agriculture animals arctic biodiversity birds bugs cartoons chemicals children climate conservation consumption culture domestic animals eco-efficiency economy elections energy environmental education fishes fishing forests gardening genetic engineering global action health humour labour lakes and seas mammals media mire multinationals music outdoors plants politicians sports sustainable development technology traffic war waste Wordpress
Tag Archives: biodiversity
A couple of cartoons for the Forest Biodiversity Programme METSO. The project aims at halting the ongoing loss of forest species and biotopes.
The voluntary-based Metso conservation is a good tool for protecting and restoring forests. But it cannot alone save the forest habitats and species. We need also more protected areas, national parks and better environmental [...]
Shell and other oil companies want to drill oil in the melting Arctic. It is a risky business for the nature and the climate.
BBC News 4 February 2013: Concerns raised over ‘useless’ Arctic oil spill plan
Plodding through muddy ditches and trudging regularly along forest trails may decrease one’s risk of developing allergies, as certain soil and plant bacteria can enhance the immune system when living on the skin, says the Finnish study.
Ilkka Hanski from the University of Helsinki and Tari Haahtela from the HUCH Skin and Allergy Hospital and their [...]