- Ken Wiwa-Saro, Delta del Niger i Shell « Des de la Mediterrània on Shell vs. Ken Saro Wiwa
- Another Week of GW News, October 28, 2012 – A Few Things Ill Considered on Wetlands are not wastelands
- Chada on Ripped-off by Genetic Engineering Techniques
- greg joder on Ripped-off by Genetic Engineering Techniques
- Another week of GW News, June 24, 2012 [A Few Things Ill Considered] « Random Information on Farewell to fossil fuel subsidies
Tagsaction agriculture animals arctic biodiversity birds bugs cartoons chemicals children climate conservation consumption culture domestic animals eco-efficiency economy elections energy environmental education fishes fishing forests gardening genetic engineering global action health humour labour lakes and seas mammals media mire multinationals music outdoors plants politicians sports sustainable development technology traffic war waste Wordpress
Tag Archives: environmental education
Cartoon for the Ramsar Convention, which organizes the World Wetlands Day 2 February 2013 with the theme “Wetlands and water management”.
Download the cartoon & other material for the World Wetlands Day 2013.
Ramsar WWD 2013 at Facebook
The cartoon and the other material are available also in French and in Spanish
I fucking love science. It is proper a way to gain knowledge. Real science is open and transparent. You are able to see how it is done and what is behind the numbers. You are also told, who has financed or sponsored the research, and so you can estimate, if there are some vested interests.
Summertime is a great season for bird watching. Birdlife Finland organizes a Summer Bird Watch Weekend on 9-10th June. This public event encourages Finns to report, if they see some of the listed ten common bird species during the weekend. Birdlife also asks, if people have heard a cuckoo’s voice this year.
Some day care centers in Finland and Sweden have a practise called “Feel at home in Nature” or “Rain or Shine”. Children are outdoors in nature as much as possible no matter if it is rainy or cold. Of course kids have proper outfit and experienced childminders. In forest they play, eat lunch by [...]