- Ken Wiwa-Saro, Delta del Niger i Shell « Des de la Mediterrània on Shell vs. Ken Saro Wiwa
- Another Week of GW News, October 28, 2012 – A Few Things Ill Considered on Wetlands are not wastelands
- Chada on Ripped-off by Genetic Engineering Techniques
- greg joder on Ripped-off by Genetic Engineering Techniques
- Another week of GW News, June 24, 2012 [A Few Things Ill Considered] « Random Information on Farewell to fossil fuel subsidies
Tagsaction agriculture animals arctic biodiversity birds bugs cartoons chemicals children climate conservation consumption culture domestic animals eco-efficiency economy elections energy environmental education fishes fishing forests gardening genetic engineering global action health humour labour lakes and seas mammals media mire multinationals music outdoors plants politicians sports sustainable development technology traffic war waste Wordpress
Tag Archives: animals
Norway lemmings (Lemmus lemmus) are migrating in Lapland. I saw those fearless tiny hairballs swimming at the Lake Inari and heard their angry swearing, when they encountered a human intruder.
More about lemmings at Outdoors.fi site.
Today 28th April 2009 is the first annual Save the Frogs Day. Amphibians are the most threatened group of animals. About 1/3 of the world’s 6,317 species are on the brink of extinction.
Visit Save the Frogs site for more information.
The cartoon above illustrates graphically the differences of the breeding calls between Common Frog (Rana [...]